Data Recovery Services
At Computus Australis and our partner company CBL, we provide data recovery services for failed hard drives in laptops, desktop computers, data servers, RAID arrays, tapes and all other data storage media. Recommended by major manufacturers, CBL's hard drive recovery services are 'warranty-safe' and backed by our 'No Data, No Charge Guarantee*'. We will recover the data you need or you don't pay a cent. It's that simple.
We offer two levels of service:- Rush and Standard (3-10 days)
Hard disk drive data recovery generally falls under four areas: logical; electrical, mechanical and physical. Logical data recovery is usually performed as a Standard (3-10 days) service by Computus Australis in our workshop located in North Richmond. Electrical, mechanical, physical and emergency ("Rush") logical recoveries are performed by our partner company CBL. CBL's only business is to recover data and is a leading provider of expert data recovery services worldwide.
Common Hard Drive and Data Recovery Disasters We Recover Data From:
- Mechanical Hard Drive Failures
- Platter Damage from a Head Crash
- Deleted Files and Partitions
- Disk Reformatting (accidental or deliberate)
- File Overwrites
- Physical Damage from Fire or Flood
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Failure
- Virus Contamination
- Software Corruption
- Clicking Drives
- Drive not recognised by the computer
- Blue Screen of Death
Process for Data Recovery
Begin your data recovery process by calling us on 1300 793 683 or (02) 4571 1676. Our service representative will ask you a series of questions to determine the cause of your data loss situation and will then guide you through the recovery process.
Depending on the level of service you require, your data could be recovered in as little as 24 hours.
* No Data, No Charge Guarantee. Our partner CBL has an impressive 85% data recovery success rate. In the unfortunate situation where no data is recoverable, there will be no charge to you for the evaluation, quote or data recovery attempt. You will be responsible for any shipping costs.